Programme Coordinator, Institutional staff
For the past few years, I have been involved with a range of conservation-related communications projects (in the course of which I've taken countless YouTube breaks to pick up some skills in graphic design and film editing).
At NCF, I am working on an assortment of outreach initiatives to introduce more people to the incredible work being done by our team across wide geographies.
- Poster2019How Hornbills Breed: Great HornbillsDownload
PDF, 4.96 KB
Wreathed Hornbills poster up here: http://ncf-india.org/publications/1100
- Poster2019How Hornbills Breed: Wreathed HornbillsDownload
PDF, 2.34 MB
Great Hornbills poster up here: http://ncf-india.org/publications/1101
- Popular Article2018Ornithology and Graphic Design: What's the Connection?
- Popular Article2018Q&A: Spider Insider with Vena Kapoor
- Popular Article2018Flexible Fish
- Popular Article2017A snow leopard family album
- Popular Article2017Something strange in a bangle shop
- Popular Article2017Finding drama in everyday life
- Popular Article2016The Fig and the WaspThe Hindu in School, 21 September
- Newsletter2015BushChat Monsoon 2015 (Print)